Donesafe supports single sign on (SAML) through Azure. If you require setup with a different platform OR if you aren't familiar with Azure or SAML, you'll need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Setting up single sign on for your organisation in Donesafe requires two primary steps:
A. Request configuration with Donesafe.
B. Complete your configuration in Azure.
A. Request Configuration with Donesafe.
Request setup by emailing email@example.com.
B. Complete your Configuration in Azure
This process is described below:
- Login to your Azure Portal
- Click on Azure Active Directory
3. Click on 'App Registrations'
4. Click on Add
5. Enter the details: (the most important part is [the sign on URL provided by Donesafe].)
6. Go to [the sign on URL provided by Donesafe]. If you see the dashboard as below, then you're done!
Please provide SAML 2.0 metadata XML to Donesafe.